The Definitive Listing of
Winery Wedding Venues
for Your Perfect Day
Find a Venue
Have an area, a specific winery in mind?
A Winery Wedding! The perfect setting for the wedding of your dreams – unique, romantic, unforgettable, not only for the two of you but for the family and friends gathered to celebrate this special day.
But which winery, where? Winery Wedding Guide has done the searching for you. Here you’ll find a definitive listing, organized by state and region, of those wineries among the nation’s some 7,000 with the facilities to provide a photograph-album perfect venue for your wedding day.
Some offer complete soup-to-nuts packages, able to arrange everything from an elegant suite for changing into wedding finery to an off-to-your-honeymoon departure through the vineyards in a horse-drawn carriage. Others provide nothing more than a setting, leaving all the details up to you. At all, glorious scenery is a given.
West / Southwest
Considering a winery?
Some questions to ask
- How many guests can be accommodated?
- What is the basic fee and what does it include?
- Is there a price break for days other than weekends?
- How about a price break for fall and winter weddings?
- How many hours may we have use of the venue?
- Is there a weather contingency plan for outdoor venues?
- Does the winery have in-house catering?
- Can beverages other than the winery’s be served?
- Music restrictions? An area for dancing?
- May all areas of the property be used for photography?
- How about restroom facilities?
- Is parking sufficient and convenient?
- What about minors attending?